Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Hotpod Lands



We nipped over to Fernwood as Julia wanted to check the size of our stove and the position of the flue as she hadn't seen it in the flesh yet. I have managed to source a couple of Aerials for the connection of my data card and my mobile phone to improve the signal inside the boat. Many thanks for all the suggestions about hanging my dongle out the window...but feel this must be against the law :) and I feel that the aerial might be better option than having the porthole open in the depths of winter and freezing my dongle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nb Yarwood said...

Good to see the progress - the POD looks Great!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Del and Al said...

WOW! the POD looks fantastic in the boat..looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any news on the progress of you build, it must be nearing completion by now?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Nb Yarwood said...

Its coming along and expected handover (after snagging etc. 2nd week of October).

There has been a gap in the blog postings as we have been on hols and Lesley has taken her mum off for a further week.
I'm not allowed to blog on Caxton in case I upset some members of the blogging community.

Joe K

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home